пятница, 18 марта 2016 г.

It's me again. The next 3 tasks for you:
1. You have to make a playcast (any of special Internet services can be used - just mention, which of them you choose) and place it in the Internet (a personal site, a blog, a page Vkontakte) - similarly to the task about your videos. Then send me a link, please (remember: placing the playcast in some cloud is not quite a right solution).
2. You have to make a collage (any of special application programmes can be used - just mention, which of them you choose) and - then - as you may guess))) - place it in the Internet and send me a link.
3. And the last task - one more collage. This one is to show the process of your work at our project. Of course, it must be placed in the Internet, and - don't forget to send me a link.
                       You may do these tasks in any order you like. For all of them you have 2 weeks - up to April, 1 (during your holidays you can do some draft work - by the way, my congratulations for the beginning of the holidays))), and when you come to school again - complete it). If on April, 1 you are not quite ready, don't worry - just write me- I surely can wait for a couple of days.
                       Looking forward to hearing from you!)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий